The prayer requests and projects that are in my heart to fulfill, requires some answers for the future. Looking back at all the food shipments that have been made through the course of our lives, have taken personal great sacrifices on my family's part to do. Spending years of my life in African nations have imprinted me deeply with the basic needs of humanity that can never be forgotten, nor will the nations be ignored while living the 'American Dream' in the USA. South American nations still prove to me that people even in this hemisphere are starving, living in absolute squalor and misery. I am compelled to do something to help. It's not looking at the massive problems that require impossibilities to do, but rather seeing small villages, and pueblos and kraals that together with partners, we can truly help in.
The current issues that are projects in my heart are listed here as a reminder to all who visit my site - YOU can join in and together we can add value to thousands of lives. Have you ever said in your mind, " I wish I could do something about this need....... " Here is your chance….
· Moms Against Hunger Food Shipment to Zimbabwe - One container is shipped, and it's on the water now. Distribution funds are needed once it gets there. Trucks take fuel to carry the food to faraway kraals – so drivers, and helpers and security must be paid so that it truly reaches the people. Also travel funds to go and make sure all supplies gets to the people.
· Ghana Moms Against Hunger is in ongoing distribution right now….. I pray all food gets to the hurting there and all government agencies work together to see this happen.
· Kenya is now asking for Moms Against Hunger food shipments to feed her people.
· Romania - Eastern Europe also has requested Moms Against Hunger food shipments. The past shipments we have sent to various orphanages in this country made an impact and they have never forgotten us, and now are reaching out to us for aid again.
· The Appalachian Mission needs our help as well…. right here in America.
· Role Models of America - thrift store. This store offers food, clothing, shoes, school supplies, and furniture to needy families. This project helps to take care of American families. There is a billboard here, but it's blank at the moment. All available funds go to underwrite the purpose of the store itself. A sign is needed here.
· Ministry Projects that would bring funds constantly to help. The completion of these communication tools would help to raise ministry funds. For instance, one project/CD is recorded about my African childhood in a African Liberian village. Funds are needed to complete this for future sales to help. Personally I have 100+ songs that are written and arranged –just needs to be professionally recorded - this would provide funds endlessly through our online sites. Plus the materials written for The ABC’s of Thrift Stores, Kids Kingdom children’s ministry curriculum, the Manuel for Worship Leader, The Love Scrapbook….. etc. The list goes on and on after 34+ years of ministry now.
· Community Bible College - which is a correspondence Bible school for prisoners in America. There have been over 5,000 men and women come through this school, and currently there are inmates from 34 states enrolled. This form of education, is the format by which criminals truly turn their lives around and become law abiding citizens. As the President of this school, I believe this helps to change the crime rates of America, and provide support to inmates who truly enlist for personal change. With help we can continue to budget for the staff, materials, postage and ever increasing enrollment. Role Models International fully supports this cause and underwrites the complete costs of this school. It's a heavy burden that others can join with me in ministry to help with this ongoing project.
· Time …. Provision …..Partners …and Uncommon Favor - with these 4 things – my prayer requests are made known.