As a Pastor's wife you have many areas that will need your attention this year. Starting 2015 with a plan for the year will help you to remain steady all year long! This type of forward thinking is valuable and helpful! No matter how dark the world gets you can remain focused Here are the questions to ponder and answer for your life in 2015.
1. My Life’s Theme for 2015 will be…
2015 is the Year of ____________________
2. Write a one sentence mission statement for 2015.
3. The Book of the Bible for study for this year will be ….
4. Why will I choose to study this particular Book of the Bible?
5. The Projects that I will pursue in 2015.
7. I will educate myself in these areas in 2015.
8. By the end of 2015 I plan to have completed __________________
9. I will nourish myself in 2015 …
Focus….. Fine tune…… Finish. Take some time and prepare for 2015!
I will share my own year's plan in upcoming posts. Happy 2015 my friend!