I have often been encouraged by others to share personal success ideas for living a rewarding life. This year I have decided to share my own Life Questions that have helped me to focus yearly. Take these questions and ponder them for a little while then write your own answers for 2011.
1. My Life’s Theme for 2011 will be…
Write a one sentence mission statement for 2011
2. The Book in the Holy Bible that I will study for 2011 will be ….
3. Why do I choose to study this particular Book of the Bible?
4. The Projects that I will pursue in 2011.
5. What personal relationships do I hope to nurture or heal in 2011?
6. I will educate myself in these areas in 2011.
7. By the end of 2011 I plan to have completed ________________________________________________
8. I will care for myself in 2011 in these 4 areas …
Mentally by ______________________________________________________________________________
Physically by _____________________________________________________________________________
Spiritually by ____________________________________________________________________________
Emotionally by ___________________________________________________________________________
Answering these questions will help you to focus your life toward a hopeful and enriching new year. Take some time and prepare for 2011!
Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. Les Brown
May your life be rewarding, meaningful, unstoppable and enriched in 2011 by keeping your hand firmly in His.
Dr Gayla Holley